Terms and Conditions
§ 1. Definitions
1. Regulations - these Regulations, specifying the rules for concluding distance sales contracts via the Online Store, the rules for the performance of these contracts, the rights and obligations of the parties to the distance sales contract and the rules for the complaint procedure. In the scope of services provided electronically, the Regulations are respectively the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. Customer - a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, which concludes a Distance Sales Agreement with the Seller.
3. Consumer - a natural person making a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4. Individual entrepreneur - a natural person concluding a Distance Sales Agreement directly related to his business activity, when the content of this agreement shows that it is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
5. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to whom the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
Sky scaff Dawid Łysik,
phone 58 350 00 88
7. Address of the Seller's registered office:
8. Online Store - a website run by the Seller, available at the electronic address: www.megadron.pl through which the Customer can obtain information about the Goods and their availability and buy Goods or order the provision of a service.
9. Distance sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods / contract for the delivery of a Digital Service or Digital Content (if applicable), concluded via the Online Store.
10. Goods - a movable item that the Customer can purchase in the Online Store.
11. Digital service - a service that allows the Consumer to:
- generation, processing, storage or access to data in digital form;
- Shared use of data in digital form that has been sent or created by the Consumer or other users of this service;
- Other forms of interaction with data, e.g. Care insurance, program licenses.
12. Digital content - data produced and delivered in digital form.
14. Durable medium - means a material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information addressed personally to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a period of time appropriate to the purposes for which this information is used and which allows the stored information to be reproduced unchanged, in especially e-mail.
15. Electronic order form - the electronic procedure for placing an order made available by the Seller to the Buyer.
16. Electronic return form - the electronic procedure for making returns made available by the Seller to the Buyer; available at https://megadron.pl/pl/returns-open.html
17. Electronic complaint form - an electronic complaint procedure made available by the Seller to the Buyer; available at https://megadron.pl/pl/rma-open.html
18. Sending the order - confirming the order by clicking the "Order and pay" button by the Customer, treated as the submission by the Customer of a binding declaration of will to conclude a Distance Sales Agreement with the Seller.
19. Account - a set of data stored in the Online Store and in the Seller's ICT system regarding a given Customer and orders placed by him and concluded Distance Sales Agreements, with the use of which the Customer can place orders, as well as cancel or edit and conclude Agreements at the appropriate time Distance Selling.
20. Opinion of the order service or opinion of individual Goods - subjective statements and ratings awarded in the form of stars from 1 to 5.
21. Subscription Order - an order created automatically as part of the Subscription.
22. Subscription - an electronic service that allows for the automatic creation of Subscription Orders for specific Goods, in accordance with the repeatability selected by the Customer, without the need to make separate orders until the end of the Subscription.
23. Recurring payments - these are payments made automatically, in specific cycles, used to pay for Subscription Orders. Implemented on the basis of the consent that was given by the Buyer when starting the Subscription.
§ 2. General provisions
1. Types and scope of services provided electronically:
- Conclusion of Online Sales Agreements - in the scope of Goods sold in the Online Store,
- Rules for registering and using the Account as part of the Online Store,
- Adding opinions, comments and ratings - the customer can add an opinion or comment to his order,
- Sending e-mails in which the Seller confirms receipt of the order, possible receipt of payment, acceptance of the order for execution.
2. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: web browsers in the current version, e.g.:
- Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- Any program for viewing files in PDF format
3. The content posted on the Online Store website, including descriptions of the Goods and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
4. The Seller makes these Regulations and Appendices available via the link on the home page before concluding the Distance Sales Agreement, during it and after its completion. The buyer can download it and print it out.
5. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
§ 3. Orders
1. Placing an order in the Online Store can be done via the Account or choose the purchase option without registration, in which case an internal account is created on the basis of which the Customer can create an Account. The internal account is maintained until the data is deleted from the system or the Account is blocked.
2. The purchase is made by completing the Electronic order form available on the Online Store website. The selection of ordered Goods is made by adding them to the basket. The electronic order form specifies i.a. what Goods, at what price and in what quantities the Customer wants to order to the location indicated by him. The customer takes appropriate technical steps based on the displayed messages.
3. After the Customer provides all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The summary of the order will contain information on: data identifying the Seller, the subject of the order, the unit and total price of the ordered Goods, including delivery costs and other costs, if any, the selected payment method, the selected delivery method, delivery time and costs.
4. If the subject of the contract is the delivery of Digital Content or Digital Services that are not recorded on a tangible medium or services provided electronically or remotely - the Consumer in the additional checkbox required to place an order and located on the Electronic Order Form gives the following consent: " I agree to the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium or to start providing the service before the expiry of 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract and I acknowledge the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract. The seller will confirm receipt of the above. consent by e-mail.
5. In order to place an Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory in the Electronic order form, accept the content of the Regulations, send the order by pressing the "Order and pay" button.
- Sending the Electronic Order Form by the Customer constitutes a binding declaration of will to conclude a Distance Sales Agreement, in accordance with the content of these Regulations.
- A distance sales contract is treated as concluded at the time of acceptance by the Seller of the Electronic order form, which is confirmed by displaying to the Buyer a message confirming the acceptance of the order and providing its number.
- After concluding the Distance Sales Agreement, the Customer receives in the form of an e-mail confirmation of the placed order containing: confirmation of the order and final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order and the general terms and conditions of the concluded Distance Sales Agreement (Online Store Regulations together with Appendices No. 1 and 2) , the Seller's data, the Seller's responsibility for the quality of the service, about the services provided by the Seller after the sale and about the method and consequences of withdrawing from the contract. Information on the manner and consequences of withdrawing from the contract is contained in Appendix 1.
- Until the Seller commences the execution of the order:
- The customer can change his order using the technical solution available on the website of the Electronic order form and going through the entire ordering path again. The change of the order takes place by placing a new one, which replaces the previously placed one. Alternatively, the payment made by the Customer is settled against a new order, and in the case of an overpayment, it is returned to the bank account from which the payment was made.
- The customer may cancel his order by selecting the "cancel order" option available on the Electronic order form page.
- If the Customer cancels the order, the Seller shall refund the received payment within 14 working days, however, the Seller will make every effort to ensure that it is done as soon as possible. The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer. However, if he placed an order and chose the installment payment method due to the need to close the loan agreement, the cancellation time may be longer.
- Order processing time is from 1 to 14 working days from the date of acceptance of the order by the Store and conclusion of the contract, unless the delivery date of the product was different or the product is marked as "pre-sale".
§ 4. Payment
1. The Online Store offers the option of making payments in the form of prepayments, cash on delivery (with payment to the account after delivery). The option of payment with a deferred payment date is possible in situations individually agreed with the Seller.
2. Payment for the goods can be made in the manner selected at the time of placing the order on the Electronic Order Form.
3. Currently available payment methods in the form of prepayments in the Online Store are available at https://megadron.pl/pl/terms/metody-platnosci-17.html
§ 5. Delivery
1. On the Electronic order form, the Customer selects the method of delivery by ticking the selection made. The seller reserves the right to change the delivery method for some orders, e.g. changing from a parcel locker to a courier, when the package is too large. The Ordering Party will be informed about the change immediately.
2. If the Customer fails to collect the Goods, which will result in the Goods being returned to the Seller - the Seller may withdraw from the sales contract, after prior requesting the Customer in the e-mail message provided in the purchasing process to perform the contract. Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting a statement to the Customer in the form of an e-mail.
3. There is a possibility of re-shipment after the buyer has paid the amount specified by the seller.
4. In the situation indicated in point 2, the Seller is obliged to return the payment received to the Customer for the Goods purchased by the Customer.
5. Currently available delivery methods in the Online Store are available at https://megadron.pl/pl/terms/dostawa-i-odbior-14.html
§ 6. Withdrawal from the contract - electronic return form
1. A consumer who has concluded a Distance Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 30 days without giving any reason. In the event of withdrawal from a distance sales contract - the contract is considered not concluded.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract on the terms set out in paragraphs 6 and 7 of these Regulations is also vested in the Individual Entrepreneur. As far as referred to in paragraphs 6 and 7 of these Regulations about the Consumer, it is also understood as an Individual Entrepreneur.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract - the Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
4. The Consumer's statement must clearly express his will to withdraw from the contract, in particular the Consumer may:
- Use the electronic return form available on the Online Store website: https://megadron.pl/pl/returns-open.html
- Withdraw from the contract using the withdrawal form, which is Appendix 2 - by sending it to the following address:
Megadron Ul. Śląska 33 81-310 Gdynia.
- The Seller will confirm on a Durable Medium the fact of receiving a declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted in the manner indicated in points 1 and 2.
5. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
6. The deadline to withdraw from the contract begins:
- For a contract in performance, where the Seller issues the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that:
- It covers many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part;
- It consists in regular delivery of items for a fixed period of time - from taking possession of the first item;
- For other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
7. In the event of withdrawal from the contract for the provision of Digital Content or Digital Service, the Seller may prevent the Consumer from further use of Digital Content or Digital Service, in particular by preventing the Consumer from accessing Digital Content or Digital Service.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement for the supply of Digital Content or Digital Service, the Consumer is obliged to stop using this Digital Content or Digital Service and making it available to third parties.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance sales contract does not apply to contracts indicated in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134) on consumer rights, including Arrangements:
- For the provision of services for which the Consumer is obliged to pay the price, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express and prior consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract and acknowledged this .
- In which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- Where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- Where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
- The subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
- For the delivery of Digital Content not delivered on a tangible medium, for which the Consumer is obliged to pay the price, if the Seller has started the service with the express and prior consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract and accepted it's for your attention;
- Concluded by public auction;
§ 7. Consequences of withdrawing from the contract
1. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Contract for the sale of items, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including delivery costs, corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller.
- The refund will be made using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer.
- If the Consumer, in order to exercise the right to withdraw - uses the Electronic Return Form - the funds will be returned in the selected way and to the bank account provided by the Consumer.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the Goods from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the Goods back or the Consumer provides proof of sending them back, depending on which event occurs first.
2. The Seller may offer the Consumer to pick up the item himself. However, if the Seller has not made such a proposal - the Consumer should return the item to the Seller (or a person authorized by the Seller to collect it) immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the item before its expiry. Goods returned by the Consumer should be sent to the address of the Seller's store:Megadron
ul. Śląska 33
3. The Seller provides the possibility of returning at its own expense via parcel lockers for returns submitted via the electronic form available at: https://megadron.pl/pl/returns-open.html
4. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
5. Some products sold in the Online Store require the activation of the so-called. the first run to which the account is assigned. In this case, the goods are no longer new and their value has been reduced. The seller may reduce the value of the return, because he can no longer sell the goods as new.
6. The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the Digital Content or Digital Service is delivered in exchange for payment of the price, and the lack of compliance of the Digital Content or Digital Service with the contract is immaterial.
7. The Seller may demand the return of the tangible medium on which the Digital Content was delivered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The consumer returns the carrier immediately and at the expense of the Seller.
8. The Seller is obliged to return the price only in the part corresponding to the Content or Digital Service that is inconsistent with the contract and the Digital Content or Digital Service whose delivery obligation has been terminated as a result of withdrawing from the contract.
§ 8. Complaint
1. A complaint for a defect in the Goods or non-compliance of the Goods with the concluded Distance Sales Agreement may be submitted:
- Via the Electronic Complaint Form;
- In writing to the address of the Seller's registered office or by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
2. The notification should specify the defect that, in the opinion of the Buyer, the Goods have, demands towards the Seller and, if possible, document the said defect and provide proof of purchase of the Goods in the Online Store. The seller is obliged to respond to the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. If he has not responded within the above-mentioned period, it is considered that the complaint has been accepted. The response to the complaint is provided by the Seller to the Buyer in writing or on a Durable Medium.
3. The steps that the Buyer must take in order to submit a complaint, including the method of delivery of the complained Goods to the Seller, are indicated at individual stages in the Electronic Complaint Form.
4. The Seller reserves the right to request additional information from the Buyer regarding the circumstances of the damage to the device, i.e. the accident form and flight data in the form of files (log) from the mobile device used with the device at the time of damage in the case of DJI and Autel devices, under pain of refusal performance of the Service as a guarantee.
5. If the Seller recognizes the complaint as justified: the costs of replacement, repair, including the cost of shipping related to the complaint of the Goods shall be borne by the Seller.
6. The Seller is liable to the Consumer as well as the Individual Entrepreneur for the non-compliance of the Goods with the Distance Sales Agreement on the terms that result from the Act of 30/05/2014 on consumer rights.
7. The Website is liable to the Customer who is a consumer under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Services performed to the extent and under the terms of the Civil Code (Articles 556 - 576 in connection with Article 638 § 1 of the Civil Code).
8. Liability under the warranty towards non-consumer Customers is excluded.
9. The Seller shall be liable for the non-compliance of the Goods with the Distance Sales Agreement existing at the time of their delivery and disclosed within two years from that moment, unless the Goods' expiry date specified by the Seller is longer.
10. The Seller repairs or replaces the Goods as soon as possible from the date of accepting the complaint, however, it depends on, among others, the degree of complexity of the defect, the availability of the advertised goods and spare parts, etc. The costs of repair or replacement, including in particular the costs of postage, transport, labor and materials, are borne by the Seller in Poland.
11. The Consumer provides the Seller with the Goods subject to repair or replacement. The Seller will collect the Goods at his own expense.
12. The Seller is obliged to deliver Goods free from defects and is liable to the Entrepreneur for defects of the purchased Goods on the terms set out in the Civil Code.
13. The delivery of Digital Content or Digital Services to the Consumer or Individual Entrepreneur is carried out on the terms that result from the Act of 30/05/2014 on consumer rights.
- Digital content is considered delivered when the Digital Content or the means that allows access to Digital Content or downloading Digital Content has been made available to the Consumer or a physical or virtual device that the Consumer has chosen for this purpose, or when the Consumer or such device have access to it.
- A digital service is considered delivered when the Consumer or a physical or virtual device that the Consumer has chosen for this purpose has accessed it.
- The Seller shall bring the Digital Content or Digital Service into compliance with the contract within 21 days from the moment the Seller was informed by the Consumer about the lack of compliance with the contract, and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer, taking into account their nature and the purpose for which they are used. The costs of bringing the Digital Content or Digital Service into compliance with the Agreement shall be borne by the Seller.
14. The Seller gives the opportunity to repair a paid, unrecognized complaint of the Buyer. Full regulations of the store's website can be found at - https://naprawam.online/docs/megaDron/agreement/9GDdOQGl
§ 9. Opinions
1. An opinion on the handling of the order or an opinion on the Good can be placed during a visit to the Online Store by clicking on the interface placed next to the Good or by clicking on the link in the e-mail. Adding an Opinion is voluntary and free of charge. As part of one order - the Customer has the option of adding the above-mentioned Opinion only once.
2. As part of the above-mentioned The Customer may give a star rating from 1 to 5 and add a verbal statement limited to 65535 words.
4. The Seller verifies the Opinions using the e-mail address that was used in the purchase process of a given Good. The opinion that is posted by the person using the e-mail address that was used in the purchase process - is marked on the Store's website with the comment "opinion confirmed with purchase". Any other opinion is marked as "review not confirmed by purchase".
5. The Seller may publish Opinions on a given Good from its other Online Stores.
6. The Seller does not change the Opinion in terms of content or awarded stars.
7. The Buyer is solely and independently responsible for the statement made as part of the Opinion. The Seller is entitled to remove the Opinion on the terms resulting from the law and these Regulations.
8. It is unacceptable to post content containing untrue, misleading, vulgar, aggressive, offensive information or that is obviously considered inconsistent with good manners. It is also unacceptable to post content that is unlawful, infringes the rights of third parties or constitutes an act of unfair competition.
9. The customer undertakes not to post content that contains links to external websites, which are of a promotional or advertising nature or contain personal data of third parties.
10. At the express request of the Customer, the content of the Opinion may be hidden from other users of the Store, but the awarded rating in the form of stars is included in the overall rating of the Store and the Goods.
§ 10. Intellectual property
1. The Customer declares that he is not entitled to any rights, including copyright or related rights to the Reviews and statements posted by him, except for the right to use the Online Store in the manner specified in the Regulations. The customer is not entitled to any recording, reproduction, sharing, making public or disseminating content, unless such permission results from the law or the Regulations.
2. The customer is not entitled to any interference with the content, in particular, he is not entitled to interfere with the content, structure, form, graphics, mechanism of operation or other elements of the Online Store.
3. By posting Opinions in the Online Store, which are works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, the Customer grants the Seller a non-exclusive and free of charge and unlimited time and territory license to use these works by the Seller, together with the right to grant a sublicence, which includes making the work available to the public in such a way that everyone can access it at a place and time chosen by them (Internet). The license is granted for all exploitation fields known at the time of its granting, in particular for the following exploitation fields:
- In the scope of recording and multiplying the work by any technique - in particular printing, reprographic, magnetic recording, digital, i.e. using any techniques on any audiovisual or visual medium, in particular on audiovisual discs, CDs, computer discs, in a multimedia network, in including Internet and related on-line services and reproduction, recording, use on the Internet, advertising, reproduction of the record in electronic form in computer memory and in internal and external networks,
- Using the whole or fragments or any elements of the work with the possibility of modification resulting from the essence of the given Internet medium - in all publications, in particular online, digital, in bulletins and information, alone or in combination with other works or fragments of works; using in whole or in part for promotion and advertising, in particular in the form of audiovisual, audio and media advertisements.
- In terms of trading in the original or copies on which the work was recorded - placing on the market, lending, rental of the original or copies,
- In the scope of disseminating the work in a manner other than specified above - public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, broadcasting and re-broadcasting, as well as making the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can access it at a place and time of their choice,
- Use of works for promotional and marketing purposes;
11. Removal of the Account by the Customer or the Review in accordance with chapter 9 point 8 does not affect the validity of the above license.
§ 11. Final provisions
2. In the event of a change or annulment of any of the provisions of these Regulations by a decision of a competent authority or court, the remaining provisions remain in force and bind the Seller and the Customer.
3. The Seller reserves the right to change these regulations. All contracts concluded before the date of entry into force of the new regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations that were in force on the date of conclusion of the contract.
4. The law applicable to any disputes related to the Regulations is Polish law. These disputes will be resolved by a locally competent common court. The Customer who is a Consumer may also use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. All information on out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims can be obtained on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: www.uokik.gov.pl. At the same time, we would like to inform you that the indicated procedures are voluntary and both parties must agree to them.
5. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013, we inform you that a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website with a comprehensive service point for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
§ 12. Appendix 1 - Information on exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
1. The right to withdraw from the contract on the following terms is vested in the Consumer and the Individual Entrepreneur.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires after 30 days:
- In the case of a sales contract, from the date on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item;
- In the case of a contract requiring the transfer of ownership of many items that are delivered separately from the date on which you came into possession of the last item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the last item;
- In the case of a contract obliging to transfer ownership of items delivered in batches or in parts, from the date on which you came into possession of the last batch or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the last batch or part;
- In the case of contracts for regular delivery of items for a fixed period of time, from the date on which you came into possession of the first item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the first item;
- In the case of contracts the subject of which is the provision of services or digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
2. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us, i.e.: Sky scaff Dawid Łysik, Necla 6A1, 81-377 Gdynia, tel. tel, firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
3. You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
4. You can also complete the Electronic Return Form available on the Online Store website: https://megadron.pl/pl/rma-open.html . If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium.
5. In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will make the refund using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
7. In the case of contracts requiring the transfer of ownership of items in which we did not propose to collect the Goods in the event of withdrawal from the contract - we are to withhold the refund until we receive the item or until we receive proof of its return, depending on which event occurs before.
8. Please send the returned item to the following address: Megadron, ul. Śląska 33, 81-3 Gdynia immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item.
9. Due to the weight and dimensions of the Goods, in the event of withdrawal from the contract - returning the Goods may involve higher costs than ordinary postage. If you want to use the services of courier companies, it may be necessary to send the parcel on a pallet, which is more expensive than ordinary postal mail.