Exchange and return
You can return goods purchased from us easily and cheaply at any InPost parcel locker
Thanks to the integration of our store with cheap returns from InPost parcel lockers, you can buy without stress or worry that returning the purchased goods will be a hassle.
Pursuant to applicable law, you have 30 days to withdraw from a distance contract without giving a reason. Therefore, if the goods do not meet your expectations, you can return them to us within 30 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. All returns in our store are handled by a very simple returns wizard, which allows you to send the return parcel back to us using an InPost parcel locker.
We chose InPost as our trusted partner for return shipments due to:
- Simple handling of returning goods to our store - you select the goods to be returned or which you want to make a complaint, generate and print a label for the parcel, which you send to any parcel locker in Poland (please remember that the generated label is valid for 30 days);
- Convenient location of over 4,000 parcel lockers throughout the country, the number of which is constantly increasing;
- Convenient and fast shipping of goods without queues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thanks to our cooperation, you do not have to wait for the courier. All you need to do is print the automatically generated documents and, for example, on your way to work, leave the parcel in a parcel locker convenient for you.
The benefits you gain from the returns tool in our store.
EasyAdding a return has been reduced to six simple steps constituting the return wizard. The wizard will automatically generate a label for you, which you only need to print. This means you don't waste time filling out any documents manually!
Quick and hassle-freeThanks to the automation of the process, you save time and nerves, you do not have to call anywhere or negotiate the return conditions with anyone.
ComfortablyYou can generate the return document along with package labels in the returns wizard. After preparing the package, you do not have to wait for the courier. You take it with you on your way to work or school and leave it in any parcel locker.
CheaplyThe return fee is only PLN 9.00, but you do not have to pay it when adding a return or generating a label - it will be deducted from the amount that we will refund you for the returned goods. We care about your complete satisfaction.
SafelyAll returned parcels are insured up to PLN 200.
Make a return in 3 simple steps!
In our store, you don't have to worry that the size you choose won't fit or won't meet your expectations in any other way. Thanks to the integration of our store with cheap Parcel Locker returns, you can buy without stress and worries!
Details on the steps to submit a refund:
Log in to your account and then select the goods you would like to return in the returns panel;
In the next steps, select a refund by clicking on the "I will use the store's shipments" option and selecting the form in which you want to receive the refund;
Generate return documents with address labels, then print them and be sure to sign the return document;
Place the packed goods together with the return document into the shipping box and seal it securely. You can use the box in which you received the ordered goods. Go to any InPost parcel locker, where you can send your parcel quickly and conveniently, 24/7. Remember that the dimensions of the package cannot exceed 41 X 38 X 64 cm and the weight cannot exceed 25 kg.
We will refund the money, in the form selected in the refund wizard, within 30 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract. However, it usually takes less time. We may withhold the refund until we receive the item or until you provide proof of returning it.
The above procedure is not a condition for exercising the statutory right to withdraw from the contract and does not limit it in any way.
Sample instruction on withdrawal from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us (SKY SCAFF Dawid Łysik, Necla 6A/1, 81-377 Gdynia, email@example.com) about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form. You can also complete and send the contract withdrawal form or any other clear declaration electronically on our website, below. If you use this option, We will immediately send you confirmation of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
We will collect the item. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the items. You are only liable for any reduction in the value of the item resulting from using it in a manner other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The consumer's right to withdraw from the contract is excluded in the case of:
- Contracts in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs.
- Contracts in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life.
- Contracts in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery.
- Contracts whose subject matter are items which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
- Contracts in which the subject of the provision are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery.
- Contracts in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.