Skydio drone 2
Skydio 2 - Your personal flying film crew
Skydio 2 is a drone that will draw you into the world of drones. Skydio 2 provides advanced autonomous flight based on deep learning algorithms that continuously detect and avoid obstacles, allowing it to perform flight maneuvers that even inexperienced pilots would dare on any other drone. You focus on what you're doing - mountain biking, snow shoveling, or setting up the perfect sunset shot - while your drone does the flying. It's the perfect first drone and the last one you'll want to fly.
Three ways to fly
Beacon, phone or controller? You have the choice of how you want to control Skydio 2. Designed to be your personal camera crew in a carrying case, Skydio 2 captures stunning 4K60 HDR content, follows objects and avoids obstacles to create previously impossible shots. Launch, fly, land and export everything in the Skydio 2 app. Connect the Skydio Beacon to unlock greater range and lock at the exact angle you want, or add a controller to manually fly with precision and fearlessness.
- Skydio Beacon - Unlock Skydio 2's full tracking potential. Unwavering GPS tracking means Skydio 2 will stay with you a mile away, even if it can't see you. Easy drag-and-drop controls let you quickly reposition Skydio 2 anywhere in the sky to lock an angle, reposition or launch the drone function with just one hand.
- Smartphone - The all-new Skydio 2 iOS and Android app provides the easiest and most intuitive flight experience. Access a rich and growing library of filmmaking skills. From Orbit and Dronie to Cable Cam, you are the director of your personal AI film crew. Integrated street and satellite maps for long-range missions and air traffic control. Quickly download photos and save videos directly to your phone for instant sharing.
- Controller - Take control with the power of precision with the Skydio Controller, the ultimate responsive flight tool. Manually fly your Skydio 2 fearlessly and with full obstacle avoidance in every direction, allowing you to capture distant views, extending your flight range.
The most advanced flying AI on the planet
- Better eyes. See more with six 4K navigation cameras - Utilizing 45 megapixels of visual sensing from six 200-degree color cameras, Skydio 2 can see everything in every direction with unprecedented resolution and clarity. This is the foundation of trustworthy autonomous flight.
- Bigger brain. Thinks faster with 256 processing cores - At the heart of Skydio 2 is the NVIDIA Tegra TX2 processor, the fastest and most energy-efficient computing device with built-in artificial intelligence. With 256 GPU cores capable of 1.3 trillion operations per second, Skydio 2 is a flying supercomputer.
Skydio flies, you do your thing
Skydio 2 drone specs
|SIZE WITH BATTERY||223 x 273 x 74mm (L x W x H)|
|SIZE WITHOUT BATTERY||223 x 273 x 43mm (L x W x H)|
|SIZE OF INCLUDED HARD CASE||297 x 255 x 65mm (L x W x H)|
|WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY)||775g|
|FLIGHT TIME||23 minutes|
|MAXIMUM FLIGHT SPEED (SEA LEVEL, NO WIND)||57 km/h (fully autonomous)|
|MAXIMUM WIND RESISTANCE||40 km/h|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||From -5°C to 40°C|
|SENSOR TYPE||Sony IMX577 (1/2.3" 12.3MP CMOS)|
|FOCUS OF THE LENS||20mm (35mm equivalent)|
|SHUTTER TIME||electronic shutter 1 to 1 / 1920s|
Full specification available in the attachment on the product card